Casa di Bine is a holiday and vacation rental apartment that enjoys a privileged position in the heart of ancient Rome, five minutes walking from the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Despite such a central position, the place is located in a very quiet typical Italian residential block, with two inner courtyards, perfect for the most demanding in terms of sleep and particularly suitable for families traveling with children and elderlies.
Newly refurbished to a very high standard and finely appointed in a perfect blend of aged classic antiques and modern day designs, with some original pieces from the 30s, the apartment is bright and spacious and offers a welcoming and relaxing ambience, spotlessly clean rooms with all the comforts, and a luxury hospitality, made perfect by an attentive concierge service that will allow you to have a completely thoughtless and memorable time.
The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, the kitchen and 2 bathrooms; it is situated on the 4th floor of a quiet building with a gated entrance, a cute goldfish pond in the inner courtyard and a small iron decorated lift.
Casa di Bine can accommodate up to 7 people; either you are a couple or a numerous family, you will have access to the entire space, the place will greatly meet all your needs and wishes
All the rooms have a window and look out onto the second inner courtyard; the Vintage room has a wide street view. You can see al the rooms in the Gallery, a caption will describe which room you are seeing.
– The Master room: a warm, bright and peaceful bedroom, where you can have a sweet rest in a king size double bed.
– The White room: a cozy bright single/double bedroom, perfect for children or young couples.
– The Vintage room: a charming wide vintage style decorated space, it can be used as a living room as an option, or it can convert to the third bedroom, sleeping 2 or 3 people thanks to a comfortable sofabed and a second sofabed.
– The Beige bathroom: an elegant bathroom with toilet and a comfortable shower.
– The Grey bathroom: a bright, larger and well fitted bathroom, with toilet, bidé and a buth tub.
– The kitchen: a bright gorgeous fully equipped kitchen in a clean decor, where you can enjoy your breakfast and meals breathing a retrò chic atmosphere.
In Casa di Bine you will find:
– Air conditioning
– Free and fast WIFI
– A flat screen led TV
– White pure cotton linen and towels
– Ironing board
– Soaps and cleaning equipement
– Washing machine
– Clothes rack
– Kettle with a selection of tea infusions and coffee
– Moka (the classic Italian coffee machine)
– Travel cot with linen
– Child seat
Casa di Bine is located in Rione Monti, one of the most historical districts of Rome, that twists and turns in many charming alleyways plenty of clubs, cafés, bistrots, small shops and artisans. The Colosseum and the Roman Forum, a unique place in the world where you can literally walk archeological sites and ruins in the deep heart of a city, are a few minutes away. Having a walk at night in Via dei Fori Imperiali and through the fascinating small streets in Monti is a must.
Thanks to the wonderful weather that distinguishes Rome almost all the year long, you can enjoy a glass of wine and a meal outdoors even in winter.
The most popular attractions and sites of interests are within walking distance. But, if you are too tired after a long day out, the place is excellently connected by public transport too: both of the metro lines, A and B, are less than 5 minutes walk from the building, and the tram and several buses stop right outside.
There are numerous restaurants and bars in the vicinity. For your basic groceries or your last minute’s, a mini mart open 7/7, 8:00am to 12:00pm, is just across the road, a couple more are a few metres away, and three supermarkets are within walking distance too, including one opened 7/7 24h.
If you like exploring the less touristy activities, such as buying food at the farmers market at the Circus area and having picnics in the nearby rose garden, this is a perfect location. The neighbourhood is great for exploring by foot and finding all the charming little shops along the mostly residential streets. Joggers and walkers will not miss the parks and playgrounds in the proximity, such as Park of Colle Oppio, Villa Celimontana, Circo Massimo and Terme di Caracalla.
Those who love cycling will find a handy rental bike shop next door.